Where Public & Product Meet
It’s About Time
The food service industry faces a number of unique challenges. For example, fast food franchises, high-end restaurants and grocery stores must generally take deliveries in the same parking lot that services their customer base, and space is often constricted.
And when it comes to deliveries, timing can be everything. You don’t want to draw restaurant staff off the floor during peak hours, and you want deliveries to be in and out as quickly as possible and to arrive as infrequently as possible. That means optimizing deliveries to carry everything the store orders at the same time, in highly precise quantities. Additionally, national scope and integrated processes are a must when serving franchises spread across the country.
Optimize Time, Space and Resources
This complicated, sensitive process requires a carrier with maximum flexibility in processes, equipment and technologies. To meet this need, 电竞娱乐(江苏)外围官方 has developed a solution tailored specifically to the food service industry.
- Consolidated, multi-product loads to maximize efficiency and minimize deliveries
- Trailers with multi-temperature and multi-zone capabilities
- Specialized equipment, such as dollies and lift gates, for delivering to difficult locations, such as those without a dock
- A focus on specific temperatures and the handling needs of each individual SKU
- Full 3PL solutions, with dedicated fleets featuring logoed trucks and uniformed drivers
- 4PL service capabilities, including a fully managed supply chain environment
- Immediate response when delivery service requirements change, for example, summer to winter for an ice cream franchise
- Ability to leverage our national scale, scope and shared assets to reduce overall costs
- Ability to adhere to regional or national standards and operating practices
Food service industry challenges are far from generic. Take advantage of a provider that prizes industry-specific, client-centric solutions above all else.